What are the benefits of Affiliation?
RSB is the only organization in the world well-positioned with an effective, replicable model to address the quality of life needs of men and women dealing with Parkinson’s disease today. Bring RSB and hope to your community by becoming an affiliate of Rock Steady Boxing.
As an affiliate of Rock Steady Boxing you will have the benefit of:
BRAND MARKETING RSB is an internationally recognized name in the fight against Parkinson’s disease and affiliating with RSB will immediately identify your program as part of this worldwide movement.
- Use of RSB trademarked brand name and taglines as an authorized affiliate
- RSB Affiliate logo (.jpg/.pdf format) with Affiliate’s location identifier
- Access to RSB’s graphic designer* for marketing, advertising and promotional material, including brochures, business cards, fact sheets, Open House invitations, etc.
SUPPORT Our Affiliate Training Camp provides the basics for starting your program and then our team is here to provide ongoing education and support. Whether it’s setting up your gym, weekly workout ideas or any other question you may have, we’re here to help you be successful.
- Phone consultations with personal Affiliate Specialist at HQ
- Opportunity to purchase equipment and gear with the RSB wholesale discount with Century Martial Arts, TITLE Boxing
- Partner discount with KickSite and MindBody gym running software
- Training videos including boxing basics, workouts, exercise ideas and Parkinson’s symptom specific activities
- Access to other affiliates for communications and discussion through a private online Facebook group exclusively for affiliates with monthly training videos, curriculum suggestions, workouts and Q&A
WEBSITE PRESENCE A critical piece of the success of your program is maintaining a robust online presence. Don’t be overwhelmed with the details. Our knowledgeable staff will provide your very own RSB Affiliate branded website, email address, and cross promotion on social media.
- Affiliate specific website domain – ex: “http://indianapolis.rsbaffiliate.com”
- Web domain includes location photos, links to social media pages,
coach’s bio, and more
- Affiliate branded Gmail address – ex: email@example.com
which can be linked to affiliate’s personal email
- Web-referrals from RSB, cross-promotions on social media platforms
such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Affiliate linked on RSB website directory
- Research studies on exercise and Parkinson’s disease
START UP MATERIALS RSB Affiliates can take advantage of our extensive Coach’s Management System, an online platform which houses hundreds of documents and video tutorials, putting the information you need at your fingertips 24 hours a day.
- Editable program documents for starting your affiliate class hosted through online “Coach’s Management System”
- Assessment paperwork
- Membership application forms
- Sample neurologist letters
- “Speaking Tips” guidelines & sample press releases
- Stock photography
PROGRAM EXPANSION Your program may grow quickly and it won’t be long until you’ll need additional coaches to add more classes or even more locations! We make it easy with our comprehensive Online Training.
- Online Training option for training additional coaches to assist affiliates with growth and expansion of their program (program limited to coaches at existing affiliates; new affiliates require training via the full ATC program).
Affiliate Program Fee: $800/year per location
Upon Affiliate Training Camp completion, a one-year Affiliate Agreement will commence on the training date. A monthly payment option is available after the first 12 months of affiliation.
*additional fees apply for graphic design